Boat, Classic tours,
JadeSails cruise day tour offer luxury cruise service of safety standard and also a completely unique itinerary, attentive service, authentic decor, delicious food… that makes your trip to Halong Bay be a truly unique and unforgettable experience. 8 hours on board the Jade Sails instead of an overnight cruise, this is best choice for visitors who have limited time but wish to experience complete Halong Bay. Onboard the Jade Sails luxurious open space, so you can harmoniously blend into the natural wonders of the world Halong Bay & Lan Ha Bay.
- 2 hours riding luxurious comfort limousine via new expressway
- 8 hours-cruise from river to the sea aboard newest luxury Jade Sails
- Cooking demonstration and sunset party
- Kayak and local rowing boat through an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons
- Seeing the genuine float houses of local fisher-folks
07.15-7.30 Pickup at your hotel in Hanoi.
Start two-hour road journey to Tuan Chau marina via highway aboard ultra-luxurious chauffeur-driven limousine.
9.30 WELCOME ABOARD luxury day cruise JADE SAILS.
Arriving in Tuan Chau marina. Transfer by speed boat to Jade Sails. Welcome guests onboard, enjoy welcome drink, receive cruise briefing, safety instructions. Start cruising and explore Halong Bay – one of the World natural heritage sites. JadeSails will take you on an odyssey of 7-hours in deep exploration through remote Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay, discovering many hidden splendors of untouched natural wonders.
11.30 LUNCH ON BOAT.
While cruising through a maze of toweling limestone mountains, you revel in the elegance restaurant that full equipped with air-conditioning. A Vietnamese fusion cuisine lunch is served and spectacular seascape is always in view through expanded windows.
13.30 EXPLORE MAGICAL SEA CAVE AND HIDDEN LAGOONS BY KAYAKING/ROWING BOAT.
Drop anchor at a cove amid dramatic natural scenery in Dark and Light grotto archipelago. You will get on a bamboo boat rowed by a fisher-folk (or kayak boat) and gently gliding through stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons do amidst a maze of incredible rock formations rising majestically from jade-green water. Every turn brings another surprise and secret passages of an array of stalagmite caves leaded into hidden lagoons with a unique eco system, getting close to sea creature.
15.00 SWIMMING AT QUIET AREA IN LAN HA BAY
We move to quiet area in Lan Ha Bay. The region is known for its pristine beaches and spectacular beauty, having about 400 fascinating islands. You may prefer to try your hand at kayaking or simply just enjoy a swim. This is a great experience, immersed in the crystal clear waters of the bay.
16.00 COOKING DEMONSTRATION
Back to Jade Sails and join with a short class of cooking demonstration, the chef will guide you how to make famous traditional Vietnamese spring rolls. Here you will understand the culinary culture of Vietnamese people.
16.30 SUNSET PARTY (TEA BREAK)
Summit on the sundeck for watching the magnificent sunset over the Seven Wonders of Nature, enjoy Sunset party. It’s ideal time to make acquaintance with new friends, sharing your traveling experience or simply watching the sunset or just relaxing and enjoy Happy Hour deal.
Optional: Massage service available. Please book with Cruise Manager directly.
17.30 Disembark for another comfortable limousine ride back Hanoi via new expressway.
19.30 Drop off at your hotel doorsteps.
- Vegetarian meals on request
- Swimming or kayaking excursion may be cancelled by weather conditions
- Cruise itinerary and schedule are subjected to change by weather conditions
Luxury JADE SAILS day tour
(Seat in coach)
Contact us for planning this PRIVATE TOUR
- Comfort chauffeured-driven limousine ride
- 8 hours cruise Halong bay & Lan Ha bay
- All entrance fees for sightseeing indicated
- Lunch with Vietnamese fusion cuisine
- Afternoon tea and 2 bottles of mineral water on limousine
- Double kayak and local rowing boat, life jacket and waterproof bag
- English speaking tour guide
- Tips and other personal expenses
- Travel insurance