Boat, City break,
Day trip on boat along the Red River Hanoi bring you fresh atmosphere of the countryside, enjoy view fields of sugarcane and maize along the river bank. A day on the Red River Hanoi will offer you an opportunity to call in traditional handicraft village of Bat Trang and some well-architectural temples.
What to expect
- Escape from bustling Hanoi city and embark on a scenic cruise trip along the Red River Hanoi
- Visit the authentic countryside of Hanoi, typical traditional handicraft villages of Hanoi and well-reserved temples
- Cycling experience to the rural area, witness the local way of life and their cultures
Escape Hanoi on the Red River tour at weekend
The Red River tour has brought fresh and interesting sensations for tourists who can mix themselves with natural scenery, enjoying cool wind in hot summer days
07.30-8.00AM: Pick up at hotel and transfer to the wharf at 42 Chuong Duong Do, Hanoi. Embark on boat Red River cruise and start sailing along the Red River through the real countryside and rural villages of outskirt Hanoi.
09.30: Disembark to visit Dam & Dai Lo temple.
10.45: Back to the boat then continue sailing down the Red River.
11.15: Stop to visit Chu Dong Tu temple which praises for love.
12.00: Back on board then going up the Red River, have lunch on board.
14.20: Arrive to Bat Trang ceramic village and spend 1 hour visiting the village on food or bicycle. You’ll witness theses artisans at work as you roam down narrow alleys into shops where you’ll be able to buy their refined ceramics at unbelievable prices.
15.30: Boat back to Hanoi.
16.30: Saying good bye to the captain and transfer to your hotel.
GROUP TOUR Price quoted in USD/person joining the coach tour.
Available at weekend only
PRIVATE TOUR Price quoted in USD per person in private group.
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 up|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transfer by car/taxi to/from your hotel
- Boat trip on Red River/Bicycle riding
- Local on board tour guide (English or French languages)
- Sightseeing fees
- Lunch on boat
- Mineral water
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses
- Travel insurance