City break, Classic tours,
Hanoi has always been a symbol of culture and a source of pride throughout the history. This Hanoi half day tour is designed bring you a glance of Hanoi’s local culture while enjoying sightseeing highlights of an absolute and adorable Hanoi.
What to expect
- Visit the highlights of Hanoi charming capital, historical and the world heritage sites.
- Wandering around the Old Quarter Hanoi, see authentic Hanoi
- Relaxing sit at a corner cafe, have chat with locals and watch the life goes on.
You can choose the morning or afternoon tour.
Morning Tour 8.30 – 12.30.
Start the tour by visiting Ho Chi Minh complex including Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum, his house-on-stilts, the One-Pillar pagoda and continue on to the Temple of Literature – the first university of Vietnam and the place dedicating to Confucian. A Green Car (or cyclo ride) tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life of Hanoians. Stopover to visit the Hoan Kiem Lake and Ngoc Son temple. Tour ends after a cup of coffee or tea at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
Afternoon Tour 14.00 – 18.00.
Afternoon Hanoi tour starts visiting the Temple of Literature (or you might choose one of the museums in Hanoi – Hilton Hanoi, Military museum, Museum of History..), then move to the West Lake and pay a visit to the oldest pagoda Tran Quoc. Continue drive to Hoan Kiem Lake and the French Quarter (Old Quarter Hanoi), visit Ngoc Son Temple, The Huc Bridge and Ma May ancient house. A Green Car (or cyclo ride) tour around the Old Quarter to experience the exciting local daily life of Hanoians. Tour ends after a cup of coffee or tea at an authentic Hanoi corner cafe where you can have talks with local people, exchange cultural way of life.
End the tour at your hotel.
PRIVATE TOUR prices quoted in USD/person in private group.
|No of travelers||2 pax||3-5 pax||6-8 pax||9 pax up|
|Hanoi half day||$43||$35||$26||$20|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Transferring by private car
- English speaking tour guide (other language available upon request)
- Electric car (or cyclo ride) tour around Old Quarter Hanoi,
- Admission for all visits as mentioned in the program
- Cup of coffee or tea & mineral water
- Drinks, gratuities and personal expenses,
- Travel insurance
– Ho Chi Minh Mausoleum is open every morning except Mondays and Fridays. It is closed in the afternoon and from early September to early November every year for scheduled maintenance.
– Most museums are closed on Mondays. In case your trip coincides with these days, alternatives will be suggested.