Active and off path, City break,
Sapa 2 days 1 night tour from Hanoi to explore and experience Sapa by road via the new highway Hanoi – Lao Cai. This new road shortens the travel time and distance from Hanoi to Sapa. Admire the beautiful scenery as you travel the longest highway in Vietnam before enjoining yourself in Sapa.
What to expect
- Spend the night with friendly local hill tribe family, learn about their way of life.
- Trekking to the villages of remote ethnic people, enjoy beautiful scenery and serenity,
- Enjoy pure atmosphere in Sapa and friendly people, local specialties..
Day 1: Hanoi – Sapa – Lao Chai, Ta Van, Giang Ta Chai (L, D)
6.30-7.00am Pick up at your hotel (in the Old Quarter) or meet at our office and depart to Sapa (300km). It takes about 5 hours traveling the new highway to Lao Cai city. The bus ride brings good chance to see beautiful scenery of the region along the way.
12.30. Arrive in Sapa town. Relax and have lunch at the restaurant. Check in your hotel.
Afternoon, start a 4 hour trek to visit Lao Chai – Ta Van and Giang Ta Chai village, exploring the local ethnic minorities life, admire the spectacular natural scenery with the terraced rice fields. Visit Sapa’s ancient rock formations with engraved images big and small, the unique patterns of the ancients, as well as admire the picturesque bridge to the clouds clear over the Muong Hoa stream.
Enjoy the dinner with local specialty and your choice of spending the night at a hotel or homestay with local family.
Day 2: Cat Cat Village – Hanoi (B, L)
Wake up and enjoy the fresh air and atmosphere of Sapa. Breakfast at hotel/homestay.
9:00am Start exploring Cat Cat – Shin Chai village of H’mong – a colonial French discovered area and a renowned resort to officials from the early twentieth century. Walking to Cat Cat village, you will visit the Hydro-power station, the waterfall of Cat Cat village, as well as learning about the culture, customs and unique people here with traditional crafts such as weaving, carved silver, hand forged agricultural tools.
Bus pick up and return to Sapa town. Enjoy lunch at local restaurant. Free time to walk around or shopping.
15.00: Begin your journey back to Hanoi. End the tour in Hanoi around 20.30.
Looking for more relaxing Sapa trip by night train for 2 days 3 nights (2 nights on sleeping train)
GROUP TOUR Hanoi – Sapa 2 days 1 night by bus (USD/person)
|Hotel accommodation (3 star hotel)||US$93/person|
PRIVATE TOUR – quoted based on your group size and other touring needs, please contact us to have the best rates
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Accommodation: Double/Twin sharing (or Single room on request )
- All land transportation by air conditioned vehicle as tour itinerary
- Bus (30 -45 seats), cold water, wet issued, free wifi
- Meals as indicated: B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner
- English speaking tour guide,
- All entrance and sightseeing fees
- Mineral water
- Drinks and other meals do not indicate in the program
- Personal expenses (laundry, telephone, shopping…)
- Single Supplement