Leave the busy life behind to enjoy a nice walk and conquer the peak of Fansipan, experience the world’s longest three-rope Fansipan cable car route and the world’s biggest ascent between the departure and arrival, measuring at 1,410 meters, enjoy the stunning scenery of Sapa under cloud.
What to expect
- Experience the world’s longest cable car route and the world’s biggest ascent between the departure and arrival, at 1,410 meters
- Enjoy the scenery of Sapa in the cloud from Silver waterfall, Heaven Gate and Fansipan peak.
Sapa in cloud
8:30am Pick up at hotel and depart for the Silver Waterfall. Located half hour drive from Sapa, the Water Fall offers stunning views over surrounding mountains and lush forests belonging to Hoang Lien National Park. Stop by a local farm to enjoy a cup of traditional tea. Have a talk with friendly locals. Drive uphill to Heaven Gate, the highest stretch road of Vietnam. Enjoy the fantastic view over the valley.
Simple lunch at local restaurant then continue by a short transfer to cable car station in O Quy Ho around 15 minutes. The flight by cable car will take you around 25 minutes to the next station at 3,000m ASL. Enjoy the view of Sin Chai valley, Fansipan peak as well as Hoang Lien national park from cabin.
Following stone steps from station to the top (40 minutes), then we will arrive at the 3,143m summit Fansipan, celebrate this victory, sitting high above the hills with views of this stunning mountainous landscape.
The return will take you about an hour back to your hotel. Tour ends
PRIVATE TOUR price quoted in USD/person in private group
|No of travelers||2 pax||3 pax||4 pax||5 pax||6 pax|
|Price in USD/person||$85||$70||$65||$60||57|
Not fit your requirement? Feel free to contact us to plan this trip and get the best possible price based upon your travel period and specific touring needs.
- Private car transferring, hotel pick-up/drop off
- English speaking tour guide
- Permission and Sightseeing fees
- Cable car to Fansipan peak
- Light lunch in Sapa.
- Complementary mineral water
- Drinks and other not mentioned in the program
- Travel insurance
- Personal expenses, tips