Job Opportunity: Tour Operator
Roles and responsibilities
- Handle clients’ bookings and ensure everything is reserved properly, following strictly procedures.
- Book all accommodation, transportation, restaurant… for confirmed bookings.
- Communicate and meet with clients when they arrive to make sure the best experience of clients.
- Ensure clients and sale teams received timely and up to date tour information/documents.
- Provide additional information to clients (about the destination and products) in order to boost sales;
- Co-operate with the sale and accounting departments to follow up and ensure the completion of the tour programs
- Participate to ensure our website content is relevant.
- Contribute towards any blogs or other related online marketing projects as requested by
management & team leader
Skills, Knowledge and Attitudes
- Strong knowledge of Travel and Tour destinations and products.
- Able to prioritize, manage time and work to deadlines.
- Excellent command of English skills in writing, listening & reading
- Flexible and a positive outlook
- Problem solving
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office)
- High standards of customer service and good communication skills
- Being responsible and proactive
- Outgoing personality, energetic and willing to work hard
- Gross salary: According to experience and qualifications
- Performance pay: Yes
- Allowance: Yes
- Other benefits: Training, travel, company’s events (parties, holidays), health Insurance
- Working hour: 8.00-17.00 Monday – Friday and 8.00-12.00 every Saturday.
HVG Travel recruits staff on full time or part time contracts.
What do we offer?
Besides the competitive salary package, we also offer a Discounted travel benefits and great training opportunities.
How to apply?
Please send us your resume, copy of qualifications and a cover letter for the position by email at firstname.lastname@example.org